lifefiction: (Default)
[personal profile] lifefiction
Do you love Eliot, Hardison, Parker, Sophie and Nate? Do you enjoy writing and graphic challenges? Then come join in on the fun and tell them I sent you!
leverageland
Let's steal a community! Apply for a team!

on 2010-08-18 08:22 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] teevee-etc.livejournal.com
Looks interesting, just don't know if I will have the time to participate in all the challenges ;) Enjoy!

on 2010-08-19 03:02 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lifefiction.livejournal.com
Lol, tell me about it! Between Caperland, Networkland and this I'm going to go crazy :P

on 2010-08-19 06:11 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] teevee-etc.livejournal.com
As long as you have fun too, it is all worth it :D

Profile

lifefiction: (Default)
lifefiction

August 2010

S M T W T F S
1 234567
891011121314
151617 18192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 1st, 2026 10:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios